Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #5

{Post 106/365: Original Post: (5/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}

I like boys who SMELL GOOOOOOOOD! ;)
Most of my guy friends know this cause I'm sure I've told them all at some point...mmmmmm you smell good! lol  I just can't help it!
My father wore Old Spice. For a long time after he died the smell of it always made me think of him and feel a little sad but, now that has gone away.  Hubby wears Old Spice and I like how it smells on him so I think we have created new and happy memories with that smell!
My ex brother-in-law used to wear Drakkar Noir and I LOVED that smell on him! Very good! ;)
I bought it for hubby once but it wasn't my fave one for him to wear. Sometimes something that works for one person isn't that great for another!
I bought him Raw Vanilla once for christmas and I have to say that one was my absolute favourite!!
Sadly it has been discontinued and we can no longer buy it! :( For some reason the smell of vanilla on my man makes him delicious!! haha
He also smells very manly in Aspen. ;) lol
However, if you are a big fan of POLO please don't come too close to me!! YUCK!
Once there was a boy where I worked that wore something and I'm not sure if I remember what it was...I think he said Swiss Army but, I think every girl working in the store and maybe even ones who came in shopping would follow him anywhere! That boy smelled like heaven!! hehehehe
I actually have a funny story about the night I met hubby and it is possible that it was Aspen he was wearing that night.  He and I had gone out partying with separate people and after the night was winding to a close went to get some subs for munchies and we ended up in the same sub shop.  His cousin knew my brother and they got to talking and were invited to come over to our house and hang out. Apparently, I had a little bit too much tequila and was VERY flirty! 
So hubby and I were flirting with each other and I asked him if I could smell him!
I am way shy so this is way weird behaviour for me! Please believe me! But, he liked me so he said it was ok and he smelled GOOOOOOOOD!! lol so we've been together ever since!! :)
So maybe sometimes it is ok to be a little more daring than usual! ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment