Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #12

{Post 113/365: Original Post: (12/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}


I like boys who TELL THE TRUTH.
I've already said when a boy is your FRIEND he's got your back and he trusts you with his truth.  I've also said he will share with you another guy's truth especially when you are his friend and have his trust and loyalty and that OTHER GUY is after "something else"! lol
I appreciate ANYONE who tells the truth because I am a REAL person.  I will be real with you and I expect to receive the same in return. Boys who lie and play do not earn my trust or loyalty or heart. Nor should they. BUT, the boys who ARE real and true and honest earn my friendship and loyalty and trust and THAT is no small thing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment