Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Challenges

{Post 97/365: Original Post: ReadWriteRock}
Starting January 1, 2011 I began a 365 day Creativity Challenge and I began writing a blog post a day.  I am somewhere around post 95 or 96 right now and sometimes I have a bit of trouble thinking of things to write about.
Last year I did a 30 day challenge on Facebook where I posted a picture a day and whatever information was meant to go with it to explain.  I thoroughly enjoyed doing that.  It kept my brain busy and gave me a list of things to think about.  It's not that I haven't written lists and lists of blog topics but, sometimes I just draw a total blank with any of those topics and can't even begin to write about them.  For some reason a 30 day challenge seems to be good incentive for me. It's ONLY 30 days after all and not quite as daunting as 365!! So I have decided some of the rest of my 365 blog posts are going to be part of a few different 30 day challenges.  I have a few to choose from. If I don't get them finished in this 365 challenge then maybe I will start a new one...or maybe I will just do 30 day challenges now and then because I find them amusing! 
At any rate, keep your eyes open for some of my blogs to sport some of my 30 day challenges in the future.  I hope to write:


If I think of any more, which I'm sure I will I will add them in later. In the meantime I have quite a few to choose from and eventually I hope to do them ALL! Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment