Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #3

{Post 104/365: Original Post: (3/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}

There is nothing I like more in this world than a SMART boy who challenges me and makes me think!
The best way to get to me is to have a good sharp, mind and to USE it!
I love to have an intelligent, witty conversation with a boy partly because he has a different perspective than my own and partly because it reminds me that I am also intelligent and capable of having spirited discussions also!
What I love and appreciate even more is having that conversation and recognizing the MOMENT when that boy realizes that I AM just as smart as he is and fully capable of matching wits with him! LOL
It is quite fun, especially if you know you are talking to a boy who thinks that women are stupid. (Sadly, there are many of those.)
I also appreciate boys minds because the are often much more practical and logical than me so it gives me a perspective I might not have by myself since I am an emotion, feeling driven individual.
I enjoy SMART boys very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment