Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #6

{Post 107/365: Original Post: (6/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}
My father and I argued a LOT. Sometimes my mom would yell at us to "quit your fighting!" and dad and I would just look at each other, laugh and say, "we're not arguing! we are actually agreeing! LOUDLY!" lol
So apparently I got my need to FIGHT FOR FUN from all these arguments with my father.
There is nothing I like better than a man who can keep up with me and delight in the argument FOR FUN just as much as I do. I do not wish for it to be a REAL fight. I certainly do not wish for it to be a knock down drag out physical fight!! I just enjoy a war of words occasionally!
I LOVE boys who agree to FIGHT FOR FUN!
It tells me that they appreciate my thoughts and opinions EVEN if they are different and that I am WORTH the time and energy it takes to engage in an argument at all!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment