Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #4

{Post 105/365: Original Post: (4/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}

Oops I missed a day! :(
Anyway, back on track in a minute! ;)

I like a boy who is STRONG.
Yes, I mean physically! Though, I also like a boy who is mentally and spiritually strong as well.
I like that my man is bigger than me or at least TALLER lol and can handle all the things that we as girls think we "NEED" men for.  I'm quite capable of doing things myself and even though I am sometimes not as strong physically as a man I can still use my brain power to figure out how to do what needs to be done. BUT, I appreciate having a man to do those things for me.
When I was a single mom, for six years while my two older children were small, I did the things that needed to be done. I bought my children a wagon. I had to build it myself. I really wasn't strong enough to tighten the bolt at the base of the handle and so eventually it would get so loose it would fall off and I would have to "fix" it to the best of my ability again! AND again! AND yet again! I carried a little screwdriver and wrench in my purse for these occasions! LOL
Eventually, one of my guy friends put his brute strength to work and tightened that bolt so I didn't have to have these little broken down wagon fiasco's out and about with my hot, tired, cranky kids! lol
So, I have to say. I LIKE having a man in my life and in my house that can do the things that require strength I don't have and I must also say, I enjoy WATCHING him work!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment