Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

{Post: 359/365}
Christmas Day began early. 6:30am to be exact! After stockings and presents and breakfast I had a nap on the couch till around 11:30am and then got dressed and ready to spend the afternoon at Mom & Pop's and have Christmas Dinner. It was a nice, quiet, relaxing Christmas this year and very enjoyable.
Also we got to spend the afternoon with my oldest son, Marcel and it made me very happy.  The only thing that could have made it better for me was if my daughter had come home from Nova Scotia. Hopefully someday I will share Christmas with her again as well. When they grow up and move out and on into their own lives a lot of things change but I am happy and proud that they ARE living their own lives and doing their own things!
I hope everyone else as much peace and happiness on their Christmas celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment