Thursday, September 1, 2011

Book Club

{Post 244/365}
I am actually enjoying book club and my time with the ladies.
I end up coming home with way more books than I can actually read in a month! This time I have brought home with me:
The Kite Runner~Khaled Hosseini
(since my friend Ademola suggested this one a long ime ago I'm going to read it! )
Last Known Victim~Erica Spindler
Map of Bones~James Rollins
The Last Oracle~James Rollins
Knights of the Black and White~Jack Whyte
61 Hours~Lee Child
The Closers~Michael Connelly
and
Dust to Dust~Tami Hoag

PLUS...I have a stack almost that big in my room already that I have to read!!!
REMINDER: find The Haunted Mesa, The Walking Drum, the king arthur story and some of my SK books to share next book club...and maybe some others on my shelves too!
I DID say I was gonna read more in 2011! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment