Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Personal Challenge-Post #1

{Post: 255/365: Original Post: FEEL Me}
Name two of the most significant people in your life and explain why.

FIRST: My husband, Peter James Bissonette.
I cannot say often enough that he is my best friend, my soul mate, my lover, my rock, my confidant, my anchor and my life. I would be lost in this life without him.
We have been together 15 years and though I have health issues that make life and ever getting OLD a very real challenge I hope that we will have another 15 years together!!

SECOND: the sister of my soul, Nancy Hyslop. My long time friend and yes, sister...the angel that God gave me to help me watch my back. She never judges me, she always loves me and I cherish every moment that we share together in this life!!

I thank God for both of them because without them my life could surely not mean so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment