Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Day Personal Challenge-Post #4

{Post: 258/365 Original Post: FEEL Me}
If you could chose a time period to be born at , which one would it be and why?


I'm thinking I would love the Victorian era with it's finery, crinolines, bustles and corsets even though they would be uncomfortable the fabrics, designs and colours were beautiful. However, I think that the time period I was born into IS the time period I belong in and wishing to be in another is just running away from the life that God has given me and the trick is to find the positives and silver linings and learn from the trials and sorrows to grow better and stronger every day.
Just trying to be better than you were yesterday is embracing and living the life that you are in with dignity and grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment