Saturday, August 6, 2011

50 Day Things Girls SHOULD Do Challenge: Post #46

{Post 218/365: Original Post: (46/50) Girls SHOULD}


(46/50)
Girls SHOULD...
SET A MOUSETRAP.
Hey, I've always been the mousetrap setter in my life. I also have some beautiful, fluffy little mousers living in my house with me and they do a great job of hunting the little critters.
Sometimes, believe it or not...you may live with a man who is squeamish about mice.
Sometimes, you may BE the girl who is squeamish about mice.
SOMEBODY has to be the one to set the trap, catch the mouse and then get rid of it. You might as well just suck it up and be the one. You will feel in turn both horrible and fantastic for being able to take care of it but, it's a good thing to know that you don't NEED someone else to do the dirty work for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment