Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Write What You KNOW

{Post 80/365: Original Post: ReadWriteRock}
I can't write what I don't know because I have no life experience or references to express  things I haven't done yet or things I haven't learned yet. 
So obviously I have to write about things I have done or experienced in my life that became important moments or lessons for my growth and understanding of them.
So I write about family and friends and relationship experiences that I have gone through and learned from.  I have been learning for 40 years now so I think I have a lot of valid things to share.  Hopefully the memory trap that is my mind will shake a few experiences loose now and then that I will be able to contemplate and gain new insights from myself! 
There are many experiences that make up a life and many mistakes to learn from.  I have had my share.  I may not begin at the beginning because I tend to be very circular in my thinking.  I often jump from one thought to another in my own mind because for me they connect though this probably will never make sense to someone else!
So when I write I will try to keep each story  straight enough and sensible enough that anyone can understand my meaning. I hope!
However, I intend to share my truth.  My truth is not your truth. Though many people may see their truth in it.  If so I hope seeing and recognizing it may lead to understanding and growth from from it. Sometimes finding the truth can set you free.
So I will write what I know from my life experiences and my truth.
If anyone gleans an iota of their own truth from it and it precipitates growth also then I will be pleased that I have shared and done some good.
Follow me if you like what I have to say! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment