Monday, March 28, 2011

HAVE their own WEEKEND Get Together.

{Post 87/365: Original Post: Girls SHOULD}
Once upon a time I tried to plan a weekend for all of us to go to Niagara Falls.
If you have a large group of friends to please, TRY to get the ground rules set for meeting everyone's needs before you even begin or it may turn out to be an aggravation!
I don't even mind going through that if at the end of it I actually GET to GO AWAY and enjoy the fruits of my labour with my girls and enjoy a wonderful weekend with them but, alas it was not meant to be.
So I still carry a wish in my heart for such a weekend to take place but, I don't know when or if it will happen.  Though, I believe it should. In fact, I think we should have an annual weekend where all the girls of our group meet and do whatever we all agree we want to do.  If we can't agree on one thing it's a whole weekend surely we can fit in something for everyone!
But, we need to brainstorm for those of us who live on strict budgets because we can't (obviously) always afford trips to Niagara Falls for a fun weekend. Don't we all wish we could!? Anyway, I think it shouldn't be THAT hard to sort out an enjoyable weekend that will meet the needs of ALL of us girls even though we are all different and perhaps think of "girl's weekends" differently.
SO...maybe I will suggest it and we can take the next WHOLE year to argue our own individual inputs until we all agree on one plan that suits everybody! LOL
I sure hope my girls can get together on this!! ;)
You all know who you are-IF you read my post feel free to comment and voice your opinion! ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no issues with what we do, as long as its somthing we can all agree on... :o)

    I can do just about anything... We just need to get the stubborn ones to agree... LOL!

    We should all pick a day (or two, or three!) to get together at your house for lunch (all pitch in) and brainstorm....

    Let's really work on this... I could use a weekend away... Just me & my gal pals too... Let's do it... Let's really do it!

    ReplyDelete