Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am TRUE to my own heart.

{Post 89/365: Original Post: I AM a QUEEN}

 If I come to the world with a heart of love and kindness the things that I want in life will not be selfish or self-serving therefore they will not be bad things or hurtful to other people. Then it will not be difficult to be TRUE to my own heart.
It is easy to be TRUE to your own heart when you flow along WITH the flow of love coming from it.
I value love.
I value friendship.
I value family.
I value loyalty.
I value honesty.
I value integrity.
I value TRUTH.
I value a good heart.
I value the soul.
Everything that matters to me in this life falls in line with all of these things.
If it doesn't I am not being TRUE to my own heart.
I am not being true to who I am.
I KNOW who I am.
I have learned many lessons in life to know this and will learn many, many more yet.
Sometimes these life lessons show you a strength inside yourself that you never knew you had and that is MAYBE part of the reason for the lesson in the first place.
We have and ARE everything we need inside of ourselves to be STRONG, to be a GODDESS, to be a QUEEN, and to be TRUE to our own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment