Friday, November 18, 2011

Loyalty

{Post: 320/365}
     I don't care if it is right or wrong, close-minded, or selfish, I expect my friends to be as loyal to me as I am to them. I suspect that I am very foolish to believe that anyone would NOT be talking about me or making judgements about me behind my back because it seems that we are ALL guilty of it at some point. I DO try to refrain from bitching about irritating things people do and YES, sometimes, I like anyone can lose my temper and my hold on my tongue and say something mean too but I feel very HURT when I think people are talking about me behind MY back so much that they become less loyal to me and more loyal to whoever else they are talking to. IF I have really done something so wrong and terrible please feel free to tell me to my face!
I don't want to be friends with you for whatever reason. My friends want to be friends with you. That's fine...be friends with whoever you want to be friends with. However, when you talk about my private business without my knowledge or acceptance or share MY information with someone I don't TRUST when you KNOW that it will upset me...I feel BETRAYAL.
You figure out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment