Friday, November 18, 2011

Drama

{Post: 321/365}
You know what...I'm tired of drama and bullshit.
I want a life without it. Is it really insane to want friendships with people who value and respect me rather than devalue and disrespect me? I'm just a girl who wants to spend time with her friends and appreciate the qualities and joy that they bring to her without drama and stress and issues.
I want joy.
I want laughter.
I want good food.
I want friends I can share with and trust.
I want comfort.
I want fun.
I want intelligent conversation.
I want understanding.
I want compassion.
I want acceptance.
I want to be valued.
I want to be appreciated.
I want to know that investing my love, time and attention matters and is valued and returned.
Is it really too much to ask????


No comments:

Post a Comment