Friday, January 27, 2012

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #30

{Post 131/365: Original Post:(30/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}


I like a boy who thinks he is smarter than me but actually isn't.
I find delight in showing a boy just how much brain I actually have and it is fun to match wits with them. It is better when they appreciate your intelligence and also enjoy matching wits with you.  I do NOT like boys who think they are smarter than me and do NOT recognize that I am NOT stupid.
Sometimes in that case I am tempted to show them up...but, there wouldn't really be much point or fun in it.
It is enough for me to know that I could if I wanted to. ;)
The best fun is a smart boy who thinks he's dealing with another "dumb" girl only to see in a short period of time...heyyyyyyy this one can actually have a conversation! The look on their faces is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment