Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SoulCollage

{Post 39/365: Original Post: FEEL ME}
I found a fantastic website I'd like to share:

http://www.kaleidosoul.com/

It's all about honouring your own inner voices and feelings.
It's about finding the depths of your own soul during the process of creating soulcollage cards.

I'm a little bit afraid of the process and so it seems following it through might be very good for me to do.

I began today by pulling out pages of some old magazines I had stored in my junk room and putting them in a box. I will go through them later and cut out the parts I need to create my soulcollage cards. I need to clean out my junk room anyway so I actually began two processes today!

I am hoping through the process I will find and honour ALL the parts of me that need to be heard, understood, forgiven, and discovered.

I don't think it is ever a bad thing to know ourselves better! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment