Friday, February 25, 2011

Goddess Pendant

{Post 56/365: Original Post: I AM a QUEEN}

Do you notice anything about this goddess pendant?

At first I didn't like them.

Mainly because of how I see myself POORLY and inappropriately.

Every woman has a goddess inside her. 
I'm beginning to LOVE this little stone goddess
for being the size and shape she is because she tells me to honour myself.
She tells me to honour the wide hips that are part of the body I birthed four children with.
She tells me to honour my shape as a part of me. She tells me to appreciate and accept ALL the parts of me.
She tells me to love myself.
She tells me to cherish my body.
This is a long hard thing for me to do because there are parts of it I don't love.
But, I am going to purchase that stone goddess pendant,
look at her, hold her, and soak up all the positive vibes she is already trying to send my way.
I hope that having her makes it easier to remember that I am beautiful just as I am.
I am woman after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment