Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

{Post 45/365: Original Post: I AM LOVE}
Send This Graphic To Your Friends!


Awwwww do you remember these Valentine's?
They came in a book and some of them were perforated for easy punching out
and some of them had to be cut out with scissors.
They also came with envelopes that could be cut out, folded and glued together.
I loved these books of Valentine's and I used to buy them for my older children
when they were little too!
Even at other times of the year these books of Valentine's would keep children busy
looking through it, sorting who gets which ones, cutting them out, making the envelopes, and all the happy feel-good feelings that come from sharing the love!


Send This Graphic To Your Friends!

Sometimes the passage of time and progression leaves things behind
that we experienced a whole lot of joy and pleasure from. I'm sure the reasons are many and vary but I for one don't always enjoy the progression and expansion of things.

Bigger is not better!
AND I don't subscribe to the notion that things should always be updated, expanded, "improved" or re-designed.

IF it ain't broke, DON'T fix it!


Send This Graphic To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment