Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Find the Goddess inside YOU

{Post 40/365: Original Post: I AM a QUEEN}

EVERY woman has a goddess inside her.
We need to learn to cultivate, honour and embrace all aspects of her...of OURSELVES.
The following attributes I have listed are the aspects of the goddess within that I have found to be important and needing acknowledgement:




  • She is comfortable in her own skin.


  • She is at peace with herself.


  • She values herself.


  • She recognizes her own distinct beauty from within and OUT!


  • She accepts herself including all aspects positive and negative and realizes they are just part of who she is.


  • She is TRUE to herself.


  • She IS herself.


  • She is kind to herself and therefore kind to others as well.


  • She takes care of herself. This includes body, mind and spirit. If she isn't taking care of herself she cannot take care of others.


  • She thinks positive always and finds the silver lining in as many situations as she can.

    I am learning to value myself and honour the goddess within me.
    I hope that each and every woman who reads this will also be inspired to do the same. :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment