Thursday, January 20, 2011

Silence and Truth

{Post 20/365: Original Post: Magsmomma: FEEL ME}
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.~Mahatma Gandhi~

We find it inside ourselves.
And we find it through research and questions and listening and learning.
It is the voice that you hear inside your very own soul.
Sometimes it comes when someone you've met or even known a long time wakes you up.
You feel like you've been inside a long sleep but then, in a moment you see clarity and understand.
Sometimes, I ASSUME, it comes when you meditate.
When you spend time inside your own silence, listening to your own heart and soul and mind.
In the deep quiet places inside.
I have long avoided and feared those places.
I have long kept myself busy and noisy and cluttered and chaotic.
I fear.
That is why I ASSUME.
Because I don't really know.
I don't know how to meditate as people do when they learn or take courses or lessons to understand.
I only know that...
It is time now to search even deeper, learn even more about myself.
It is time to find the pathways to silence and TRUTH.
I don't know where to begin.
No, that isn't the truth.  I am still afraid to begin.
It isn't important where or when or how to begin.  
Just that I do!
So...somehow I will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment