Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

{POST 1/365: Original post: Magsmomma/FEELME }
I've never been very good at keeping any New Year's Resolutions I have made in the past.  Oh maybe for awhile but, then I just revert back to old habits.  Change is hard work!
So perhaps I will not try to go so hard against the grain and instead continue to grow into myself and play to my own strengths.  I think that I CAN do!
So...yes I do resolve to make some changes though many of them are not NEW.  They are all the changes I have already been working on over the last year or two.
#1. I WILL plan meals better and continue to eat as healthy as budget allows.
#2. I will learn to manage my sugars and fluid intake and keep all other levels I have to in order.
#3. I WILL get more excercise whether that be walking, doing some extra housework every day (but not too much to exhaust myself), riding the stationary bike -maybe in winter when it's cold outside ;), OR drumming on my drums! :D
#4. I WILL read more and play on the computer LESS.
#5. I WILL write, write, write.  I will write what I know, what I believe, what I understand to be truth, what I learn, what I feel, and hopefully I will grow.
#6. I will continue daily what this post has begun and that is POST #1 of 365 posts in my 365 day challenge. (Get inspired by Noah Scalin and his book: 365: A Daily Creativity Journal like I did!) 
#7. AND I will remember not to be too hard on myself if my reality doesn't measure up to my intentions.  I am only human after all!
#8. I WILL NOT give up on the 365 day challenge though even if I do falter on some of the other resolutions! lol (this one is MOST important to me!)
#9. I will work hard.
#10. I WILL BELIEVE IN ME!!!

It is only the beginning but I hope this will be an interesting, entertaining and productive journey and I hope some of you will follow along with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment