Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Believe

{Post: 122/365}
I believe
that
I deserve
to be loved
and
I can give 
MY love
without FEAR
because I am worthy

I believe
that
whatever I WANT
to do
I CAN do
because
I am intelligent
and capable
and ABLE

I believe
that
I can
shine a light
in dark places
with my LOVE
with my HEART
with my SOUL
and that
I should

I believe
that everything
happens 
for a reason
to create a change
to teach a lesson
to help us grow

I believe
that
what is meant to be
will BE
will find its way
in its own right time
and fulfill a destiny

I believe
that people
come to you
for a moment
for a season
for a lifetime
for a purpose
and a meaning
in your life

I believe
that even the difficult people
can teach something
about life
about values
about respect
about love
or maybe the lack thereof
for themselves
and for you
and even
yours for yourself
LEARN

and
I believe
that you can be 
open for tomorrow
in your life 
and friendships
and let go
of yesterday
and of today
and not cling to
what has passed
if it is time to let go
LET GO

I believe
in LOVE
and loyalty
and to cherish
the people we love
for always
yet
sometimes
we do this 
by moving on 
and letting go
and it is
OK




No comments:

Post a Comment