Monday, July 25, 2011

50 Day Things Girls SHOULD Do Challenge: Post #30

{Post 202/365: Original Post: (30/50) Girls SHOULD}


(30/50)
Girls SHOULD...
MOW THE LAWN.
I don't know about you but, this is one of the jobs I make hubby do, or he will also teach the boys to do it as they get old enough. It IS a good idea to be able to start, maintain and use a lawnmower yourself though because you never know when something might happen (God forbid) and you HAVE no choice but to do it yourself...or perhaps pay a young person to do it for you.
When I lived alone I didn't have a powered lawn mower I had a push mower and it was old and dull so needless to say cutting the lawn was a huge, annoying ordeal!
I am grateful I have a hubby to do these annoying chores for me and I hope I will never have another time in my life where I need to do it myself because I've been there and done that!
However, it IS important to remember and be capable to do the job yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment