Monday, July 11, 2011

50 Day Things Girls SHOULD Do Challenge: Post #17

{Post 189/365: Original Post: (17/50) Girls SHOULD}

(17/50)
Girls SHOULD...
HAVE A HOBBY OR INTEREST OR MANY!
It is important to cultivate and use your own talents and gifts therefore you should try many things and see which ones you like and which ones you don't!
It is good to learn what you are good at and what you are passionate about.
I have MANY interests and hobbies and I can't even keep up with all of them anymore!
But, for the things I love most I always find some time to do them and it usually helps me relax and recharge for the things in life that I may not enjoy so much.
Also, having many interests and hobbies gives you much more common ground in conversations when meeting new people! There is always at least one thing to talk about a little bit and that can be very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment