Monday, July 25, 2011

50 Day Things Girls SHOULD Do Challenge: Post #29

{Post 201/365: Original Post: (29/50) Girls SHOULD}


(29/50)
Girls SHOULD...
PAINT A ROOM.
Along with many other things a girl should do as a task just to feel a sense of accomplishment after completing it a good choice is to paint a room. I still have not managed to fully complete my sons room. His room has a bunch of different colours because it got started and not finished but also because it hasn't always been his room. Actually since I have lived in this house most of my life and moved back when my older two were little EACH of them has shared the room that I slept in when I was a kid too. It still has mauve walls! lol but also some blue and some green which seemed much more appropriate for a boy...now I plan to panel the wall because I just lack the energy for a paint job.
At one point I planned to paint a mural on the wall but, I never did get around to that! Whatever you decide to do for yourself it is a big job but, really does make you feel good if you can complete it!
I did manage to paint my kitchen once though I really think sometimes that it should be redone but, I think that I will wait until I'm ready to have the floor and ceiling done as well.
Anyway, if it isn't really your thing then try something else. The important thing is to try to do some jobs yourself just for the experience and the satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment