Monday, July 25, 2011

50 Day Things Girls SHOULD Do Challenge: Post #33

{Post 205/365: Original Post: (33/50) Girls SHOULD}


(33/50)
Girls SHOULD...
CHALLENGE YOURSELF.
However it is you do this it is good for growth and the betterment of your own self.
When I was a single mom of two I took correspondence courses. I have four diplomas. Many of my friends don't know or remember this about me because I've done nothing in a career way with these credentials. It simply gave me something to strive for and work toward. Something to keep my mind occupied. The brain is also a muscle and if you do not exercise it then it can stagnate.
I am also guilty of having done that through out my life. I far prefer when my mind is pushed and challenged and working if not at it's best at least better than when it is not working!!
Find something you fear or avoid and challenge yourself to face it!

No comments:

Post a Comment