Friday, June 17, 2011

New Challenge

{Post 168/365: Original Post: SuckstoBeMe}

Well, the thing I have been dreading has finally happened. 
I will be starting to take insulin as soon as I can make an appt with the Dr. and get him to write my prescription for the pen. :( 
I am also showing at 27 and in Stage 4 which disturbs me a little. No matter how much I wish it, it seems there is no stopping the progression of the disease. It is slowly going down hill. For the longest time I was right on the line between Stage 3 and Stage 4 and I was hopeful I could stay there a long time. 
It is difficult to do all the things I have to do. Eat right, exercise, be positive, keep trying, keep moving forward, not give up, not give in. 
Don't drink. 
Don't do this, don't do that. Bahhhhhhhhhhhh! 
Maybe one good thing is it will be a 24 hour insulin so I will only have to inject myself once a day. I hope it helps. 
I'm feeling sad today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment