Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jan. 4, 2014

This was yesterdays post and I missed it because I had nothing to talk/write about.
Today is really no better!
I have decided to share a list of the top 10 books I am interested in reading in the new book club I created yesterday.

  1. The Complete Conversations with GOD~Neale Donald Walsch
  2. Life of Pi~Yann Martel
  3. Sometimes the Magic Works: Lessons from a Writing Life~Terry Brooks
  4. The Help~Kathryn Stockett
  5. The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace~Don Miguel Ruiz
  6. A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5)~George RR Martin
  7. Dark Fire (the Last Dragon Chronicles #5)~Chris D'Lacey
  8. The Alchemist~Paulo Coelho
  9. Just After Sunset~Stephen King
  10. We're All in This Together: A Novella and Stories~Owen King
Top 10 from my GoodReads To Read List!

No comments:

Post a Comment