Saturday, August 18, 2012

Struggling

{Post: 229/365}
struggling
with frustration
and wondering
if anything I am doing
or have done
over the last couple of years
makes any difference 
at all
tired of searching for new ways
to eat all the old things
tired of all the things on the list
I should NEVER
eat again
tired of eating when I'm NOT hungry
except that NOT eating will
bounce my sugars
usually up instead of down
and frustrate me more
or I will begin to feel
queezy and upset tummy
and NOT want to eat because of that!
tired of trying to find the exact right balance
of protein and starch
and vegetables
wishing
that I had been aware
or cared more when I was younger
or changed my bad habits then
but then I think
it would change nothing
because I am ME
and I am the me that I have always been
and always meant to be
so I can only try NOW
to do the things that need to be done
and NOT beat myself up
when I falter along the way
I'm doing the best I can
and THAT is the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment