Monday, May 2, 2011

30 Day WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BOYS Challenge: Post #20

{Post 121/365: Original Post: (20/30) Burgers, Boys & BEER}


I like a boy with HANDS BIGGER than MINE! LMAO
I have boy wrists. I have bigger hands than most girls because I'm a big girl.
Never been a dainty little miss and never going to be so in some strange and ridiculous way a man with hands that are bigger and allow mine to fit INTO them make me feel...a little more dainty, a little more safe, a little more protected. I don't know why this is such an important thing to me and/or if it really makes me a complete nutbar but I really LIKE the idea of a man being bigger and stronger and my protector.  I don't really NEED it but, it is a nice feeling to have someone who makes me feel it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment