Friday, April 23, 2021

Don't Let LIFE Get You Down

 ONE DAY AT A TIME!

So...I suck at being regular and consistent with my writing and  blogging. I DO let my health get in my way. However, living one day at a time and using your energy when you have it to use is a good idea. It's taken me a long time to figure that out. I am working daily, I'm just not sharing any of it. I'm working on a book series and have been for a long time. I'm in the middle of world building because I can't write stories in a world if I don't KNOW how it works or why. BUT I am far too ambitious! I am building a world inside a world and many different portals to other worlds! Worlds in worlds in worlds lol! WHO knows if I am even capable of sharing the story but I'm falling in love with the characters so all I can say is hope and wish me well! One day at a time, one word at a time...and one day we will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment